30.6.08

all the rules, washing up on the shore.

yes

I went swimming today with my cousin expensive underwater camera, but I installed the film wrong. Nothing came out, so tomorrow I will try again.

Those books that I threw in the lake are shriveling up and shreds of them are washing up on the beach. Rule this and rule that, and I swim by them.

I'm working at Financial Resources again because the newspaper internship is still taking forever to process everything. I'm going to call them again and again. Tomorrow I will try again.

I was going to write a short story on the Steadfast Tin Soldier. It would basically be random allusions to the story, which has always fascinated me. What a weird fairy tale. Disney ruined it of course. But someone else did the same thing as me.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baltimore%2C_or_The_Steadfast_Tin_Soldier_and_the_Vampire

I may do it anyway.

No comments: