18.9.07

Secrets in Advertising!

I recently watched a video of a feminist woman who showed magazine ad after magazine ad of women dressed like whores and said that women are shown as sex objects in advertising. That ads like this encourage/lead to/advocate violence against women. I couldn't agree more. Right after masturbating to a slutty woman in an ad for lingerie, I just want to go beat women up. I resist of course. Instead, I will resort to treating women like objects. I love to go to Women Stores and buy women to add to my collection. I almost have the entire set of Modest Momma's, and half the set of Slutty Sluts. My favorite is Tina, the singing doll who says five different sayings, including, "Of course I don't lie. I'm a woman."

But I digress.

I felt kind of insulted that only the ads regarding sex were overanalyzed. So I am going to overanalyze some ads that are also important.














The copy on this image says "Asian Cats are Coming." What the true message behind this ad is clearly that Asian cats are more tidy than non-Asian cats. This anti-non-Asian cat propaganda! It says, "Asian cats can come, but you cannot working-class cat."













This ad is clearly advocating child labor awful fashion! Shameful!













This ad is saying that tourists are scary, incompetent and deaf! What is clever about an ad that makes fun of poor people?














This ad really pushes my buttons! It is saying that all animals are lazy. My father worked 170 hours a week to provide for my family litter! He was no lazyass animal!



















This is saying that girls toys are inferior. I like to play with girls toys and NO! they are awesome! Resist those that flush girls toys! Resist today!













This is saying all men are lazy!











This is saying Asians want to take over America. I'm insulted. Some of my best friends are Asian-Americans. They are all lazy and would never dream of going to the effort of "encasing the Statue of Liberty in carbonite".


















Do you have to be a dirty man to enjoy coffee? I don't think so. Lying advertising bastards!


















This is saying men are pigs.


















This is saying that men are chickens.














This is saying that white males are better than cows, and cows have to ride in the back of the bus. This intolerant segregation cannot stand! Where is the bovine Rosa Parks? How long must we wait until cows are treated like equal passengers of the leeching public transportation vampire?













This is so disgustingly racist! This is saying that the Pizza race cannot afford a job any better than working as a street magician! I am so outraged I shat my pants!












This last one is most offensive of all! It clearly advocates the process of cryogenics on cats!
CATS ARE PEOPLE TOO!!!!! DSHJAGHAK!11!W@

I'm so furious I'm having an aneurysm! I can't take how evil advertising is!
I'm going to go write a blog about it!

No comments: