5.9.07

ONE DAY YOU WILL HAVE HEROES TOO

ONE DAY YOU WILL HAVE HEROES TOO
Current mood: I am Jack’s Cliche Clickaroo

One day, you will wake up and you will fall in love with someone you will never meet.
If, one day, you do meet them, it will be awkward, so it's better to dream and secretly plan on not achieving anything.

One day, you will find a hero who doesn't have to kill people or flex or pretend.
All a hero has to do is become someone worth being.
Without saying cheesy cliches, like that one.

One day, your hero, your love, without even knowing you or what you need will give you exactly what you need to hear.
To get up, to stand up, to one day save yourself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hero worship is unhealthy. That's why I prefer blowing things up for inspiration. Except I don't get much inspiration in my life these days.

Matty said...

I think that heroes are healthy. They promote good values in people and inspire people for the better.