6.9.07

Nauseated not Nauseous


Current mood: I am Jack's Butterfinger Freedom

I'm running out of notebook space. I have all these notebooks filled with notes and creepy sketches and things about nothings. I have no idea what to do with half the scribbles in these things. Today, two of my journals were filled at once.
I need new ones. I'll get them tomorrow. If I'm not too busy at an art show or stressing about nothing.

I went to a vending machine today and got two butterfingers for the price of one. I loved that. It made me relax and breathe in and say, "Something, somewhere, is good". It was like stealing, that same thrill, but without any way of being caught or returning the product if you so inclined.

I'm learning the same thing in two different grammar classes. It's really annoyed me that I spend my evening learning one thing, to go home and study it again. And no, it doesn't make it easier.

This blog was something experimental that I forget now.

No comments: