28.8.08

Strangness Lurks

Long time ago, I read Yahoo! news because I was working in a business office, which automatically made me a loser. Here are some strange comments that stood out from a Yahoo! Health article.

http://health.yahoo.com/experts/menlovesex/80589/4-instant-intimacy-boosters/


1. Posted by Hungry Man on Tue, Jan 22, 2008, 1:27 pm PST

My girl and I like to pretend that we are having a threesome. The third party in the threesome is a pillow. The pillow definitely knows what it is doing...


6. Posted by Charro on Wed, Jan 23, 2008, 10:51 am PST

I once role-played with my wife that we were a priest and a nun. I was the "dirty priest" and she was the "dirty nun." We held hands for 45 minutes, then we slow-danced. After that we watched TV.

14. Posted by stanley d on Wed, Jan 23, 2008, 1:47 pm PST

All the things you talked about are great in a first marriage.But being divorced twice,things will never be the same,no matter how hard you try.When two people meet,and have families,kids parents,and friends, it's real difficult to make things right.I think being alone is the the way I'm going to be.I don't have to contend with disappointment,hurt feelings,why weren't you there for me??? I think I will get another dog,They always love you no matter what...

No comments: