4.8.08

I'm Glad I saw Epic Movie

But I am more glad that I found you.

Guess which one is a joke.

Update for those who jump to conclusions: I posted this because of XKCD, obviously, but my real intention was only to create more content for something that previously didn't exist. I'm not "using" XKCD for advertising (besides not having anything to sell), in a way I am using you, the angry nerds who felt it necessary to search for the same keywords as everyone else. Don't be upset. Or do. I'm honestly enjoying the unnecessary hatred.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

way to be a traffic whore

Mene Tekel said...

Thanks! I noticed you followed the crowd and searched for the same keywords. But at least you shared your opinion about it.

Anonymous said...

I hate you.

Anonymous said...

Bastard

Anonymous said...

YAY! You're hated for all the wrong reasons.

Anonymous said...

Cheating at the internet again?
XKCD is not free advertising.

Anonymous said...

that was kind of awesome. why is anyone angry? so sad, they wasted 20 seconds of their lives. it was a silly thing to do (which is why i did it), and go figure, they got something useless out of it.

i applaud you :)

Anonymous said...

lol

Anonymous said...

I did the same search as everyone else, and therefore got a result. Nobody's getting free advertising. Nobody needed to follow his link, which was obviously pointing to a page designed to get hits.

Anonymous said...

i just kinda wanted to see if there was something where someone actually was glad to see it. i guess it would creep me out a little bit....

Pliskin42 said...

I dare say interesting way to go. I did come here because of XCKD out of a morbid curiosity. On principle i disagree with the concept of what your doing here. But I must say that I am far more relived that XKCD is more or less right about the complete unpopularity of that movie, if you had actually enjoyed epic movie i would be far more appalled.