10.7.08

Day Forty Six: Virginal

I kinda like Virginia.
My relatives are just as conservative as I'd feared. I don't know why I hoped otherwise and I almost feel stupid for it.
You know how I call everything fascist, like TSA and airports?
Most people here call everything communist. Like Barack Obama. My cousin Matt is reading that fasco-communist's book because he was bored. He's not old enough to vote, so no harm I guess. I've skimmed a few pages. It has made me hate him a lot more, if that was possible.
I was bored too, so I picked up Christopher Buckley's new book Boomsday. He wrote Thank You For Smoking and this issue is just as funny. It's about killing all the baby boomers and boy, would I love to.

I tried catching fireflies today. It is harder than it looks. My strained eyes, City Boy lost in the woods.

I didn't feel like writing, but did anyway.
Here is whatever:
inside out, it was eating itself.

hummingbird feeder, the ants crawled inside,
floating, drowning alive in an eternal bath of sweet

No comments: