19.7.08

Day Fifty Five: ETC


Things have been passing quickly and no without excitement since my whining on day 52.

Last night, saw the Batman movie and can't get over how well put together Heath Ledger's character was.

Today, I went golfing with my relatives. I don't like the sport anyway, and felt kind of like a dick playing it and hitting the ball into the woods on purpose. Then a thunderstorm (or squall as they call it) soaked us. I was quite pissed.

I went to the ETC shop, a place I've visited maybe twice before. It brought back a few meaningless memories. Glad to have them again.

My cousin Mark, who is a musician is recording a song with me. You'll see, you'll see.

We shot each other up with air-soft guns in the dark, hunting each other in a field. It was really fun and intense.

I have another surprise maybe. It's the thought that counts. You'll see, you'll see.

No comments: