4.12.08

Picture Book - This is it!




My girlfriend and I are going to make a book together. It's going to be pictures of ours taken of decay in America. Gean is designing it, mostly. Sweet Urban Decay is the title.

It should be done by January or February. I want to be able to collect some more images during my time over winter break.

Cost will be about $30 per book. You may be able to buy it off the website we're using cheaper, but I don't know how to work that yet. We'll see.

Images will be like the pictured example, the fringes of society and the act of decomposition. It will be full color 7inches by 7 inches and nice and full of pretty pictures you can get for free on my flickr. Knowing that, who would be willing to buy a copy? FYI the cost is not to make tons of money, it's just to cover the cost of printing and developing film and stuff. Any extra cash would go towards making more art, not cigarettes or any of that. Honest.

So are you willing to buy this book that I am publishing myself? Self-publication runs the risk of not being able to sell the book, so I was going to only order ten books (about $300.00) but that would put me in a lot of debt. It would help if you would pre-order it. Especially in this economy.

So this is it. And that's it.

1 comment:

Matty said...

I'll buy it. You've peaked my interest!