29.10.08

Bee Microwave

I was running through an alley with my friend Kyle. We were escaping from the cops even though they weren't chasing us. We stumbled upon an old microwave that looked like it was from the 1970's. I decided to take it home and recreate my "microwave experiments", but it was heavy and cold and I dropped it in some random parking lot.
I came back the next day with Kyle and his car. He told me to plug it in and see if it worked before we took it home. And it did! We juiced it up and it started to hum.
"Put a leaf in it, see if it heats up," Kyle said.
I opened it and said, "There's all this mud and shit in here. And ants. And BEES!"
The bees, having just been microwaved, were too stunned to swarm out at me. I frantically slammed the door, kicked the thing over and sped off.
But seriously, what the fuck kind of bees nest in a microwave?

1 comment:

Matty said...

Maybe they turn it on when it's cold?