1.11.08

Why America is Evil

Oh look, America makes raids on Syria and Pakistan and then refuses to say a damn thing. That isn't evil, this isn't nationialism, this isn't an ACT OF WAR.

This couldn't possibly lead to a world war if China, Russia and Venezuela decide to get involved. Syria and Pakistan are NOT like Iraq; they have allies and they have weapons and they have armies.

And the people are just as bad as their stupid government. Why aren't there any riots or protests about this shit? Why isn't anyone doing anything?

I am going to do something. I am going to a protest in Phoenix on the 22nd. I am raising awareness and I am getting pissed.

In case you didn't know, my family originates from Syria. Many of my distant relatives could be killed by these acts of war. Many of them may have died already if they were living near Iraq or Afghanistan for some reason. This is a terrible tragedy and it will probably only get worse. I fear for my country, my family and the world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sz_0mMvqcVw

1 comment:

Matty said...

Well I hope there is a reason behind this... but probably not!