4.9.08

Keepin' Up

I've done some things recently I thought were worth sharing. It will make this past week seem like it was non-stop fun and adventure because I'm going to leave out the parts where I slept and had a few issues with boredom and depression and those tedious classes I had to attend. Let it be.I broke into this abandoned roadside stop on the I-40 with some friends. I smashed shit up and stole some artifacts and took some nice film pictures.

I got some space on Gawker, meaning my art profile and a link to my flickr stream will appear in the place of ads on certain, generous websites. Awesome, huh? Look: http://artists.gawker.com/5044672/mene-tekel

I pushed my girlfriend, Gean, downhill in this cart. Freaked her out.
For two bucks, I bought a huge stack of stickers for this awful band that my girlfriend loathes. I stuck them all over campus, just to piss her off. She found out it was me. Now whenever Gean sees one of these, she punches me, hard. I just laugh.

It's an inside joke that's all around us. I love her.

1 comment:

Matty said...

Lol.. I'm glad you like to piss off your girlfriend I'm sure that will carry you far