10.4.08

Polish

POLISH

On a night that I stayed up til the six a.m with insomniac creativity, I painted my toenails.

My toenails used to grow inward and get infected. Pus and blood would ooze out. It was painful to endure but even more painful to treat. So I would usually let them rot and stink in my brown blood-crusted socks as long as possible. My doctors said I had the worst ingrown toenails they'd ever seen.
I finally got them so infected that the roots fell out. So the doctor lined the bed of my toe with rat poison and now I will never have another toenail on my left foot, and my right toenail will always be thin and short.

So I painted them with sparkly red nail polish. I did a horrible job, cause I don't usually do this. I like how covering my scars with glitter and color and still doesn't make it look pretty. Another reflection of society? Or I did it cause I was bored.

The paint came off in a few days, but showering in the dorm showers was a little embarrassing.

Another thing I can do with my toes is suck them:

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That shit's disgusting.

Mene Tekel said...

Thanks. LMAO.

Anonymous said...

wow, you're incredibly gross.

Alexander H. said...

Well you can always wear socks like that guy in Hair.

Anonymous said...

please shave your toes

Anonymous said...

your not gross.....i do it too rofl! ive had about three ingrown toe nails before and i have one right now! its really sore and i feel like ripping my toes off but yeh that story wass cool :D ( i dont know about "sucking" my toes but i bite the nails and thats what causes the infection) lol o_o

Anonymous said...

LOLLLLLLLLLL.
i would so date you, bro.