9.10.07

Chrysalis / Angel Wings


Chrysalis / Angel Wings

This is an old blog I wrote on August 29th. . . I've wanted to publish it for a while now.

I do some pretty insane things. I'll speak my mind, stand up on stage, and tell someone how I truly feel without breaking a sweat. I can conduct illegal activity without panicking, I love doing whatever I want.
To the people outside me, I look like I have tons of self-confidence.
I've been thinking about it, deeply, and yeah, no I don't.
I don't have an ounce of self-confidence. And the reason I can be such a arrogant and ballsy person is simply because I have nothing to lose. I don't have enough self-confidence to feel I can fail.
There was a time when I talked to a girl when no one else would. There was time I stole a fire extinguisher. There was all those times I stood up to the lies my teachers told the classroom. There was those many things I said that everyone else was thinking, but no one would say.
Those actions had nothing to do with what I felt confident doing.
A self-confident person is a horrible thing to watch. They have something to lose, their confidence, so when faced with the situation of fight-or-flight, they'd rather not gamble away something so precious. They get cocky. They believe that they don't have to do something because they could if they wanted. Read that again.
I publish nearly all my writing. My friends who write don't, because they're afraid of being ridiculed. But that's not even factored in with someone like me, who feels no pressure whatsoever. A little feedback is nice, but it just gives me something I don't even want. A big head.

One day, I fear, I will grow up. I will sprout faith in myself.
And I am so afraid of what I will not do

3 comments:

oakleyses said...

coach outlet, michael kors outlet online, oakley pas cher, michael kors outlet online, new balance, true religion outlet, nike air max uk, burberry outlet, ralph lauren uk, ray ban uk, north face uk, replica handbags, michael kors, timberland pas cher, michael kors outlet, michael kors outlet online, coach outlet store online, uggs outlet, nike air force, hollister uk, michael kors outlet, sac vanessa bruno, hogan outlet, nike roshe run uk, uggs outlet, sac hermes, michael kors, mulberry uk, north face, nike tn, nike air max uk, hollister pas cher, true religion jeans, michael kors outlet online, coach purses, nike air max, nike blazer pas cher, true religion outlet, converse pas cher, true religion outlet, abercrombie and fitch uk, kate spade, lululemon canada, ray ban pas cher, guess pas cher, polo lacoste, nike free uk, vans pas cher

oakleyses said...

iphone cases, hermes belt, mac cosmetics, mcm handbags, giuseppe zanotti outlet, oakley, instyler, lululemon, reebok outlet, wedding dresses, converse, baseball bats, hollister clothing, new balance shoes, soccer shoes, vans outlet, valentino shoes, babyliss, abercrombie and fitch, jimmy choo outlet, asics running shoes, bottega veneta, soccer jerseys, nfl jerseys, nike air max, nike roshe run, herve leger, mont blanc pens, north face outlet, beats by dre, timberland boots, converse outlet, louboutin, longchamp uk, vans, insanity workout, nike huaraches, ferragamo shoes, gucci, nike trainers uk, p90x workout, ray ban, ghd hair, celine handbags, hollister, hollister, north face outlet, nike air max, ralph lauren, chi flat iron

oakleyses said...

moncler, pandora jewelry, replica watches, canada goose, hollister, pandora uk, moncler outlet, canada goose uk, barbour, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, lancel, canada goose, louis vuitton, thomas sabo, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, barbour uk, swarovski, moncler, louis vuitton, canada goose outlet, montre pas cher, juicy couture outlet, doudoune moncler, ugg, louis vuitton, louis vuitton, moncler, karen millen uk, moncler uk, coach outlet, canada goose outlet, juicy couture outlet, toms shoes, moncler outlet, links of london, canada goose outlet, louis vuitton, moncler, wedding dresses, supra shoes, marc jacobs, swarovski crystal, canada goose jackets, ugg uk, canada goose, pandora jewelry, ugg pas cher, pandora charms